- If you were referred by your doctor or another health profession please bring your referral letter.
- If you have any relevant scans (e.g. X-rays, ultrasound, CT) – this may assist in our diagnosis and treatment.
- Bring along any new or old shoes (sport, casual, work, etc) so their support and wear patterns can be assessed. If you require new shoes, do not purchase these until after your appointment so your podiatrist can assist you with buying the right shoe.
- If you have an old or current pair of orthoses bring these along as well.
- Ideally wear comfortable clothing that you would wear to exercise. This will allow the podiatrist to easily assess your legs and feet.
To assist you with your initial consult at Riverside Podiatry, have a look at our helpful hints in the Articles section of our website.